Monday 23 September 2013

Top Four Current Fragrances!

My TOP 4 current fragrances! 


So I just wanted to talk about my favourite fragrances and why I like them! As you can see two of them aren't actually perfumes but they smell sooo good! They are both from Victorias Secret however they are two completely different fragrances. The first one you can see is called PINK Fresh & Clean which is exactly what it smells like (and a little fruity) however as this is a sweeter scent therefore it's more of a summer scent for me! I would recommend this to younger people (teenagers) as it's more of a  fun and girly scent than a mature scent.

Next up is the PINK Warm & Cosy scent which is by far my favourite out of the two however this would depend on whether you like vanillary scents or not.. yes I just said vanillary! I never thought I would until I smelt this! However fragrances are definitely down to taste because my mum absolutely hates it when I wear this fragrance as she hates vanilla. This is my current go to Autumn fragrance and can't wait to use it throughout the colder months! These two fragrances were 2 for £18 and can be purchased at Victoria Secret stores!

I have the lighter Jimmy Choo fragrance which I love however I do not feel it lasts as long as the darker one. However the fragrance itself is amazing and I would say it is worth the price tag! £58 per 100ml. You can get better deals on this such as buying it as a gift set or visiting websites such as http://www.cheapsmells.com/. Anyway .. back to what it smells like! This is a floral scent however it still has a sweet smell to it, these types of scents are my favourite types of scents because it doesn't make it too young for me or too mature and as I am now 18 I feel like I need to get the right balance!

My final fragrance for my favourites is the Hollister So Cal perfume! I have had so many compliments when wearing this perfume which we all like because then we know it is working! However this is definitely more of a fun, girly, sweet scent rather than a mature scent but I feel I can get away with it because I am still young! It smells exactly like the Hollister store so if you can't resist that smell every time you walk past then this is for you! Oh No! I just looked it up and I am not sure this can be purchased anymore :( Boo! but if you are interest maybe look in your local store as they might still sell it.

Well that's it for my top 4 fragrances! I hoped you liked this post, please comment if you have any requests for future posts! Love you all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment